Friday, April 13, 2018

MY SIGHT WORDS

60 WORDS
COLORED AND BLACK&WHITE
SAMPLE CARDS ARE BELOW

WE MADE 2 COVERS FOR THE SIGHT WORDS

SEE THE PICTURES BELOW

Each card has a sight word with a sentence.
SAMPLE CARD


SIGHT WORDS INCLUDED


WHAT - What is your name?
HOW - How are you today?
WHERE - Where are you from?
WHEN - When is your birthday?
WHICH - Which season is your favorite?
WHY - Why are you happy?
WHO - Who opened the door?
HAS - He has a car.
HAVE - I have a pen.
HE - He can't read.
SHE - She likes cake.
THERE - My car is over there.
THEIR - That red house is their house.
FOR - I'll buy a watch for my son.
HIS - His eyes are blue.
HER - Her dream is to visit Paris.
AND - I'm hungry and thirsty.
BUT - I bought a pen but I lost it.
THIS - This is my book.
THAT - That is  a clock.
THESE - Thses dogs are big.
THOSE - Those are cats.
FROM - She is from Korea.
THEY - They are actors.
WE - We lost the game.
OR - Is that a cat or a dog?
ARE - We are sleepy.
DO - Do you need this book?
MANY - Do you many friends?
WILL - I will stay at home tomorrow.
VERY - He runs very fast.
MUST - You must keep your room clean.
HELP - May I help you?
HERE - Come here quickly.
ON - Your watch is on the desk.
IN - Both of them are in the room.
UNDER - There is a bat under the bed.
BY - She was hit by a car.
BETWEEN - The giraffe is between the trees.
MIGHT - They might be taller than you.
THROUGH - I can't breath through my nose.
JUST - He just returned from abroad.
SO - He was sick, so he did not go out.
IF - If I were you I would trust her.
Is - She is a student.
OF - We have plenty of time.
BE - Be polite to your parents.
AT - The class begins at 8:30.
AN - She is eating an apple.
A - They saw a camel by the river.
COME - He wanted to come with us.
I - I like banana.
ALL - All of my friends like soccer.
LOOK - Look at that mountain.
MY - My sister loves pizza.
WITH - She graduated with honors.
CAN - I can fly a kite.
WANT - I want some water.
SAID - She said she could swim well.

HAPPY DOWNLOADING!!!!
HAPPY TEACHING!!!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. It will be a great help. Godbless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kaguro for your selfless deed to your colleagues. Mabuhay ka at God bless you more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the untiring commitment to this profession.. May you continue to be a blessing to others..

    ReplyDelete