Tuesday, January 2, 2018

ALPHABET BANNER

CLASSROOM DECOR
SAMPLE BANNERS ARE BELOW


Hope you are all enjoying your long Holiday Weekend! I wanted to give you something special today and I so hope you enjoy it and use it over and over again. It's the first Alphabet Banner Set we have done. I hope you like it!

When you download the file you can get blank banners. I made some blank banners thinking  that you could make name tags or create a personalized banner just for your classroom or decor.

Supply list:
Download the free printable ->HERE
*printer
*scissors
*hole punch
*jute or ribbon
Preparations
Step #1. Download the alphabet banner set or print them directly from your computer.
Step #2. Cut out the banners or get your excited students to do it.
Step #3. Punch some holes . Using a standard hole punch put a hole on each side of the banner at the top.

Step #4. String the jute through the holes or again let your excited students to do it for you.
Step #5. Tie a knot at each end of the banner or create a loop at each end for easy display. 

I hope you enjoy these alphabet banners. I would love to see what you create with them. Take a picture and post it on our facebook page or group!
Happy Teaching!!! 

All Instructional materials here are not for sale!!! 
For commercial use please email me at ftsantomin30@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment